Buy America Legislation
Glenridge is an American company that works with both foreign and domestic customers to ensure their compliance with legislation that requires preference for domestic products manufactured in the Unites States for certain federal, state and municipal projects. We have years of experience as a global manufacturing operation and understand the ramifications and reach of government protocols, requirements and mandates.
What is it
- 1933 Buy American Act.
- 1982 Surface Transportation Assistance Act (STAA).
Section 165 The Buy America Act.
- 2009 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA).
- 2015 Fixing America’s Surface Transportation Act (FAST Act).
How this affects you
- How do you measure the required cost amounts for products manufactured in the United States?
- How do you identify qualified and competent United States-based companies to incorporate in a bidding process?
- How do you partner with United States-based companies to ensure seamless supply chain management?
How can Glenridge assist
- Experienced Tier 1 and Tier 2 contractor for products manufactured under provisions of “Buy America”.
- Close cooperation with OEMs in developing cost calculations and bid packages for contracts requiring “Buy America”provisions.
- Cross-border experience in supply chain management.