CNC Milling and Holemaking
Our CNC Machining Centers are designed with rigid box ways and the latest technology that provides the most efficient part processing times in the industry.
41” x 33” x 35”
We are capable of large part work volumes and axis travels.
35 Horse Power
280 Ft. lb. Torque
We have small to large cutting tool capabilities.
Our 2,000 Inches Per Minute 4 second Tool Changes and Automatic Pallet Changes minimize non-cutting times in machining cycles.
Our 4th Axis Vertical and Horizontal Machining Centers allow multisided machining with a single clamping resulting in quicker cycle time and more accurate parts.
Milling and Holemaking Processes
- Milling Processes
- High Speed Milling
- Conventional Face Milling
- Peripheral End Milling
- Slot End Milling
- Helical and Ramp Milling
- Straddle Milling
- Custom Form Milling
- Hog Milling
- Thread Milling
- Milling Processes/Operations Tolerances
- Face Milling Thickness Tolerances Up To +/-.002”
- Profile Tolerances Up To +/-.005”
- Slot Milling Tolerances Up To +/-.002”
- Hole Feature True Position Tolerances Up To +/-.002
- Hole-Making Processes
- Counter Boring
- Step Drilling
- Hole-Making Processes/Operation Tolerances
- Hole Feature Diameter Tolerances Up To +/-.0004”
- Hole Feature True Position Tolerances Up To 1/-.002